Saturday, January 21, 2012

Whole 30 Day 15

Well, I have been totally bad at keeping track of my eating and I think that's led to a little bit of nut/date over-consumption. I'm technically on day 17 right now, so that day will start fresh with better record keeping and 15 and 16 will be a little fuzzy.

Day 15 (halfway through!!) fell on a physical therapy day for my son, so I had to throw together something in the morning and something portable for lunch. The ultimate portable food to me is the egg.

Breakfast:
2 hard boiled eggs with a large dollop of homemade mayo from Everyday Paleo. I made this the night before for my husband who was really missing mayo in his tuna during this Whole 30 challenge. I will post a full review of the mayo experience and taste soon. I added dill and a little bit of spicy brown mustard.
Also had a half a grapefruit
Lunch: Threw a few hard boiled eggs and about a cup of baby spinach into a glass container and ran out the door. I ate 2 of the three eggs and all the spinach. I also had probably 6 handfuls of almonds/raisins between lunch and bedtime along with probably 20 dates :( It was a sad high carb day for me. I am trying to take this as a hint to stress less at the appointments, but it is definitely not fun driving around DC and trying to do PT on a rambunctious almost-two-year-old.


Dinner: Spaghetti squash with Becky's Chicken Paleo Style  using pork stew meat instead of chicken. It was ok.. the spaghetti squash I used was very 'eh.' I may have to look for a new source other than our commissary.
No activity....... I know, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment