Saturday, January 21, 2012

Whole 30 Day 16

Another day of horrendous record keeping. In addition to the pictures I had about 10 dates and 2 handfuls of almonds. And again no working out.
Breakfast: 2 eggs over easy fried in coconut oil, 1.5 or so cups spinach, about 2 oz of venison that I cooked in the crockpot overnight using this marinade from Following My Nose. I had it marinating in the fridge for a whole day and needed to get it cooked so I threw it in the crockpot before bed and set it to cook on lowww.
Lunch: Leftover pork from the night before.

My husband thought the venison was a bit dry, so I added to the crockpot a can of coconut milk, some carrots and some mushrooms. It turned out decent, but probably not a meal I would repeat. Here is my dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment