Friday, February 10, 2012

Mark Sisson's 21-Day Total Body Transformation Book Review

I have lately been amassing quite a few Paleo/Primal Books and I figure that now would be a great time to start doing video reviews! Here's the first:

21-Day Total Body Transformation by Mark Sisson of marksdailyapple.com

Great book, especially for the beginner or as a refresher for those that have been at Paleo awhile. I feel that this book is something I'll be able to give future clients when I someday start my nutrition practice. Also, I like that the book addresses the multi-faceted approach to achieve optimum health through the Primal Blueprint lifestyle. It's not *just* about diet. It's about sleep, play, connecting meaningfully with family and learning to slowww way down.

Things I left out:
There is no meal/plan per se, but there are 2 selected suggestions for each meal of the day or variations for each meal.
Sisson also goes through suggestions for eating out AND details specifics for certain restaurants. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment