Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whole 30 Day One


 Today I visited the health and wellness center to get my weight, BMI and body fat percentage for the Whole 30/Fitness Challenge at the gym. I wasn't really surprised at my BMI, what surprised me was the amount of pounds of fat that are actually on my body! 30+. Anyway, I am excited to see how well I can do in these 30 days and to not be on the very highest end of normal for my height/weight.











Breakfast:
1tsp coconut oil
1/8C red onion
1/2C chopped portabello mushrooms
1/2C chopped red pepper
2 Hard Boiled Eggs
Black Coffee
Green Tea

I was a little stressed the rest of the morning from an issue with housing and also just trying to get some things done before I picked L up from school. I didn't eat lunch until after 1 and I wasn't even hungry for it.
Chamomile Tea in between breakfast and lunch
 

Lunch:
1/3C red pepper
1/2C cherry tomatoes
1/2 Medium Avocado
14 baby carrots
1/8C red onion
1 small cucumber
7oz shrimp 
Lunch

The kids miraculously fell asleep for a nap, so I figured I should take that time to do a workout. I did Effing 47:
4nds for time:
7 floor wipers (65lb bar)
7 deadlifts
7 hang cleans
7 knees to elbow
7 barbell rollouts
7 push press
7 barrier burpees

21:40

Afterwards I grabbed a post workout snack spread over about an hour:
1 large orange (not pictured.. I inhaled it)
1 5 oz sweet potato
1tsp coconut oil + Cinnamon for the SP
2oz of shrimp

Post-workout


Dinner ended up being something I just threw together because I didn't have time or desire to do anything else.. Justin was coaching someone and I was watching an extra kid.

5.75 oz chicken breast from a chicken I roasted yesterday
1/2 avocado (mushed up the other half from earlier today)
1/2C salsa

Dinner


After dinner snack:
1/2C applesauce + cinnamon.. and Justin was sitting right next to me eating a giant bowl of ice cream.......
Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment