Saturday, January 14, 2012

Whole 30 Day 9

Not much to note on this day. My battery died so I did not take a picture of my lunch. No crazy cravings or anything.

Breakfast:
2 eggs fried in coconut oil over easy
1/2 a green bell pepper
1 Tbsp or so guacamole
1/2 grapefruit



Lunch (not pictured):
Chicken leftovers with no cauliflower rice

Dinner:
2 Bratwurst (I know I only photographed one :) )
Steamfresh brussels sprouts

Ingredients were "pork, water, salt, spices." Maybe this was not the best Whole 30 choice, but I was so close to saying screw it and just ordering takeout. It is hard work cooking three meals a day and then more because your kids want something special. Anyway, this was the best option I found in our grocery store. You can't get one of those precooked chickens because one of the ingredients there is sugar!


Also not pictured:
5 or 6 strawberries
7 dates
A bunch of kale chips (generous oil & salt). Cooked at 200F for an hour turning every 20 minutes.

No WODS today~

No comments:

Post a Comment