Monday, January 16, 2012

Whole 30 Day 11

I was hungry all day today so I grazed allll day. I honestly couldn't tell you how much I ate since I didn't picture much of it. Add to the pictures many handfulls of nuts and raisins. I didn't do any walking or lifting, just cooked and ate and played with the kids.

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs and half a grapefruit. Snack a couple hours later was the rest of the grapefruit.

Lunch: 1 boneless skinless chicken thigh and some "salad" made of chopped cucumber, hard boiled eggs, mustard, dill and lemon juice. Very good.

Snack: Another chicken thigh and some guac
I was pretty full from snacking all day so just had a little bit of the roasted chicken and brussels sprouts I made for dinner.
I also had a few tastes of the coconut milk smoothie I was making for Justin. I have been expirementing alot in the kitchen and have come up with one really good and one pretty good smoothie recipe so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment