Friday, January 13, 2012

Whole 30 Day 8

Today was a freaking delicious day. I came up with two original recipes and they were both hits. I am hoping to do a little more physical activity to augment my fat loss soon, but so far this challenge is going great!
Breakfast:

2 Eggs over easy (fried in a tsp of coconut oil)
The last of the leftover shredded cabbage (I was getting sick of this but it needed to go and I don't like to waste money)
1/2 grapefruit

Lunch:
A helping of chicken thighs cut up and pan fried by themselves. Chicken thighs are fatty enough that they don't need oil to cook in. Salt, pepper and a generous splash of balsamic vinegar

EGG SALAD (YUMMM)
4 Hard boiled eggs, cooled, peeled and chopped
1/2 large or one small cucumber peeled and chopped
1/2 bell pepper chopped
2 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
2Tbsp lemon juice
Salt & Pepper to taste
~ 1 Tbsp dill

Dinner was a creamy chicken sauce served over riced cauliflower. Cauliflower was pan fried in a small amount of coconut oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. I will be posting the chicken recipe soon!!
Not pictured: 8 dates and several cups of herbal tea

No comments:

Post a Comment