Sunday, January 22, 2012

Whole 30 Day 18

Hard to believe it is day 18 of the Whole 30 Challenge. I've never gotten this far and with each day comes a new sense of accomplishment and a big desire to NOT fall back to my previous 2-desserts-a-day habit. I think next month I will challenge myself to maintain a better fitness routine.

What Justin ate for breakfast, 5 egg scramble
 Here's The Day's Eats:
Breakfast -
2 egg scramble w/ 1/3 of a leftover hamburger patty in the fridge that needed eating and red onion, fried in lard with turkish seasoning and salt
About 1/3 of a red bell pepper
 Lunch:
Steamfresh broccoli
Black Angus Top Sirloin steak grilled w/ salt and pepper
Leftover shrimp salad
My baby enjoying some dates. :) He fell asleep on the couch while eating

Dinner!! : My imitation Chipotle Carnitas.. Way cheaper and homemade. Recipe to follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment