Friday, August 19, 2011

An Intro to Paleo Cents

Living a healthy lifestyle isn't always cost-effective, at least in the short term. I'm starting this blog to share with you how I save money living and shopping organic & gluten-free. My husband and I eat paleo as much as possible and I shop to give our children unprocessed, gluten-free options for eating.

I plan to share meal plans and shopping lists, as well as provide price comparisons for items like coconut milk and lara bars. I also will show you where I shop for special things like coconut oil. There will be gluten-free product comparisons for those with kiddos who want to make something special for birthdays or holidays.

I'm excited to start! I hope that you find this blog useful and benefit from my time spent browsing the internet and grocery aisles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment