Sunday, June 10, 2012

Easy Paleo Meal: Kinda Pepper Stuffing

My plan for this meal had been to rice some cauliflower in the food processor to add to the sauce and stuff the beef/tomato/cauliflower mixture into halved bell peppers and throw them on the grill. That plan went out the window when my little man got sick. I needed a meal that was ready in 5 minutes and full of flavor because we were getting tired of sparsely flavored ground beef. I literally cooked this meal with my two-year-old in one arm and the spoon in the other.. my husband did help by opening cans and dumping them into the pan :)

Kinda Pepper Stuffing
1.5-2lbs ground beef
1 can diced green chiles
2 cans of diced tomatoes
Optional: Riced Cauliflower

Brown the ground beef and drain. Add chiles and tomatoes with all juices. Add salt/pepper to taste and serve. If adding the cauliflower, put in with browned ground beef before tomatoes/chiles and cook for an extra five or so minutes.

Optional: Serve over lettuce or with a bag of steamed veggies

Paleo is that easy people!


No comments:

Post a Comment